What Makes a BAD Skipper?

DoubleShotDamo

Following on from the "Good Skipper" thread, anyone got any horror stories of bad skippers or bad trips (fishing trips that is!). ;)

:clap2: Skippers that advertise 'bait supplied' but it's old leftover c**p, then try to get you to give 'your' bait to his customers because your bait is catching and his stuff isn't. :clap2:

Hi All,

Went out with a guy in Madeira once , an ex- Channel wreck skipper , said he would only take cash as payment , who trolled the marlin lures around all day without checking them once. Never spoke to us all day except to moan about how little my wife and I had eaten , refused to try anything that his Majorcan crewman suggested (who basically saved the trip with his great local knowledge of fishing the island ) . Let's all go fishing with that guy . No thanks mate . By the way this comedian advertises in Sea Dangler .

Don't get me wrong , trolling is an acquired taste and often you don't catch anything however you don't pay good money to spend the day with a grumpy old bastard ! :blink:

Won't be back with him .

How about skippers that use relief skippers who also own and run a small commercial boat.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

yes he got busted growing dope,lol

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!