Gulls - great to practice on

Guest Jaybee

Guest Jaybee

I have hundreds of gulls in flight shots so these are just a random selection.

If your out on a boat fishing trip just put your rod down for 10 minutes and pick up you camera.

A few fish bits thrown over the side will give you enough action to grab loads of shots.

Sorry about poor quality and possible colour drifts - these were took a long while ago on my first S1 that only shot in jpg and didnt have a raw option.

ps - hope you dont mind another post from me.

gull100.jpg

gull200.jpg

gull300.jpg

Edited by Jaybee

I think i'd be happy to have taken any one of the shots you have taken in any of the posts! - and i'd be showing them off whenever i could.

Regards

Cameraman

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

:blink: Simply beautiful shots, may I ask what camera and kit do you use because these look very profesional. :clap:

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Guest Jaybee
:blink: Simply beautiful shots, may I ask what camera and kit do you use because these look very profesional. :clap:

Fuji S3 and S2 cameras, Tamron Di lenses

Thanks all for the compliments