Finally - a mixed bunch

Guest Jaybee

Awesome shots. Post those anytime you get them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hmmmmmmm.. now I have to make a choice...fishing or photography.....fishing or photography...."Daddy or chips"........I suppose I could " do photographs" at the weekends ............. "Daddy or chips".................

Ta Jaybee,

Den :)

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I know jaybee from a Fauna/Flora website he hosts, so have seen a lot of his photos already & I'm fast running out of superlatives to describe the quality of his work, but I never tire of seeing his photos, in fact I've even got a disc full of them that I use as a screensaver. Jaybees shots certainly make you aspire to oneday take photos of the quality he does.

Great shots. :thumbs: (BTW - they've got better smileys here than you've got :spiteful: )

Hmmmmmmm.. now I have to make a choice...fishing or photography.....fishing or photography...."

Den, I made the switch & decided to take a break from fishing 6 months ago to pursue wildlife photography & I'm loving it. Problem is that I've spent that much money on camera gear that I'm having to flog my fishing tackle to fund it.

Edited by rabster

Guest Jaybee
fishing or photography

Den :)

Health issue forced me to make the decision to pack in fishing (sea) altogether and do you know - I dont miss it one little bit - suprising after having loved it for 40 odd years.

BTW - they've got better smileys here than you've got :spiteful: )

Yeh BUT Eltons rich and can afford them :)

"I know jaybee from a Fauna/Flora website he hosts, so have seen a lot of his photos already & I'm fast running out of superlatives to describe the quality of his work, but I never tire of seeing his photos."

Thank you thats sums up for me exactly how I feel about Jaybee's works of art, I only discovered him yesterday but have been through the site from top to tail .....Fantabulous.

Jaybee for me your shots are beyond perfection, If I had the "eye" and shot an eighth as well as you do I would be more than happy, many many thanks you are both aspiration and inspiration to us budding photographers. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

glad to see you are putting all the time you have on your hands since you stopped being a webmaster to good use jaybee :thumbs:

you still as keen on the old GLAYVA :yeah:

all the best

Les

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Guest Jaybee
"I know jaybee from a Fauna/Flora website he hosts, so have seen a lot of his photos already & I'm fast running out of superlatives to describe the quality of his work, but I never tire of seeing his photos."

Thank you thats sums up for me exactly how I feel about Jaybee's works of art, I only discovered him yesterday but have been through the site from top to tail .....Fantabulous.

Jaybee for me your shots are beyond perfection, If I had the "eye" and shot an eighth as well as you do I would be more than happy, many many thanks you are both aspiration and inspiration to us budding photographers. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks prowler - appreciate the very kind words.

I'll let you know when the other 3 - 4000 are uploaded :)