Harris Sportsmail

Ken L

I've e-mailed Harris Sportsmail four times without a reply and every time I try to ring them, the phone just rings out. There isn't even an answerphone or recorded message.

Are they still trading or has customer service just taken a nosedive since the business was sold ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

havent they sold up and moved to a private island in the sun.

have you tried e-mailing them from their website http://www.harrisangling.co.uk/display.asp?id=571 theres a link at the bottom of each page

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

I've e-mailed Harris Sportsmail four times without a reply and every time I try to ring them, the phone just rings out. There isn't even an answerphone or recorded message.

Are they still trading or has customer service just taken a nosedive since the business was sold ?

They are still trading. Now called Harris-Sportsmail click here for the website

They took a lot of flak when the Harris' sold out to Masterline.

I haven't bought from them this year [as yet] but bought a rod and a few bits in October last year no trouble and even with P&P the prices were good.

If you wish to catch up with Sue & Chris harris, their new venture is viewable here

Colin

I finally got through this morning. They are still trading but have apparently been having "Major problems" with e-mail.

If anyone has a problem with their orders, use the phone and ring during normal office hours.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 1 year later...

Been a while since this thread was started and the Harris site looks swish and I've heard no other reports about it. In fact, in true Harris style, there's a clearance sale on. I used to get a lot of my lures from Harris like that in the old days.

I just tried to sign up as an affiliate partner, however, but that part doesn't seem to function. Unless it was only meant to be a link swap. :( If anyone from Harris reads this....I'm looking for a decent lure shop to partner with, if you're interested. I have owned the domain http://www.lures.co.uk/ for 10 years now and it's about time I used it....

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 2 years later...

The business has been sold... it now has new management and staff you will find it has been relocated to North Walsham, Norfolk. A large factory unit premises where you can browse or you can order on the internet.So far i have found the pricing to be reasonably competative and plenty of items in stock, the staff seem friendly and are helpfull, they are willing to take into consideration competitors prices..which is helpfull!. :) Always worth a telephone call. :thumbs:

I bought a Lamson fly reel from them for my mother's christmas pressie, it was the best price on the net that i could find, and delivered within 3 days, even in the awful weather leading up to christmas. i was very impressed