Tubertini Series 18

kempo

Check out www.polefloats.com or 'phone the tackle shop at 028 66322008, they are the UK tubertini agents and also retail.

thanks people ill look into it,

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haken_11.GIF

these the ones you on about hammers man?

Available from here! OK OK OK its Germany, but give em a phone (they talk english) and postage should`nt cost all that!

Get em ere! click left on Haken then its the 3rd box down!

they do em ready tied or loose!

phone em here 0049 3379 433114

them be da ones, but i need them for april 22 wonder if they will be here in time, ill have to ring them.

cheers

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

kempo

must i buy here in holland for you

gr jerry

yes you must if you can jerry,

can you get hold of these hooks please.

we need sizes from 12 to 18 including.

6 packs of each if you can find them.

let me know if you find them please jerry it will be a great help.

IPB Image
IPB Image

I have just ordered loads from benwick sports who seem to have huge stocks of all tubertini hooks.

I have done them mailorder by phone but they have a website. www.benwick-sports.co.uk.

very helpfull

john

I have just ordered loads from benwick sports who seem to have huge stocks of all tubertini hooks.

I have done them mailorder by phone but they have a website. www.benwick-sports.co.uk.

very helpfull

john

thanks john

Edited by kempo

IPB Image
IPB Image

spent £99.45 on tubertini hooks with benwicks.

Have an assortment of series 2 for my roach and dace fishing. Although they are as slim as 511's but stronger and will stand chubb if handled carefully.

Then the series 18's. They are brilliant. Have used them for feeder chopped worm tench chubb and carp.

Have also had some 801's. they are barbless and a really wide gape beutifull looking hook. Apparently very strong for wire size.

The thing I like about these hooks are they are very sharp and very strong for wire size. I think wire size is so important too presentation especialy in colder weather.

As you may gather they are now my favourite hooks

john

spent £99.45 on tubertini hooks with benwicks.

Have an assortment of series 2 for my roach and dace fishing. Although they are as slim as 511's but stronger and will stand chubb if handled carefully.

Then the series 18's. They are brilliant. Have used them for feeder chopped worm tench chubb and carp.

Have also had some 801's. they are barbless and a really wide gape beutifull looking hook. Apparently very strong for wire size.

The thing I like about these hooks are they are very sharp and very strong for wire size. I think wire size is so important too presentation especialy in colder weather.

As you may gather they are now my favourite hooks

john

they are a good hook john, but i need them for Thursday and i doubt if they will get here before then.

we are off to holland so ill have to borrow some of my friend.

but ill be sure to order sum when i get back.

we have just finished a winter league up that way as well so i could of phoned some one up from that way to grab me some lol, ah well.

IPB Image
IPB Image