Tackle at near GIVEAWAY prices!

Chris, I saw somewhere a motorised trolly that folded flat (the motor is detatchable). If you do can you get me a price please?

Also I need an umbrella that can be used in two positions. The centre pole unscrews and screws into a hole on the side of the brolly>

Trolley I've not seen mate?? BUT the brollies I have, I sold 4 today! I have I think three left A tenner each plus post. I think they are 42"?? But will measure them first.

Andrew I'll have to page the oracle!! I'll let you know asap as I have not got my own account with Leeda yet!

Ant, no sorry mate it went a couple of weeks ago on eBay! Bit cheap as well!! £58!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Chris

I'm interested in the ABU or the Berkley Cherrywood, any chance of a photo? You can email or pm if you don't want to post it on here :)

Cheers, John

http://mvp.com/sm-berkley-cherrywood-spinn...pi-1672141.html

http://www.tackleuk.co.uk/abu-garcia-entic...30g-p-1796.html

Not BRILLIANT pics john!! But you will see the similarities!! (same company now!) But the cherry wood is VERY red metallic and the enticer is a dull brown! Otherwise basically I see the same rod!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

You wouldn't have a Ferrari Dino knocking about by any chance Chris ? 69/70 RHD Rosso red/cream interior, low mileage. I dont mind if the ashtray's a little full or it needs some more petrol. Up to a grand if poss. :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

You wouldn't have a Ferrari Dino knocking about by any chance Chris ? 69/70 RHD Rosso red/cream interior, low mileage. I dont mind if the ashtray's a little full or it needs some more petrol. Up to a grand if poss. :)

I didn't know there was a fishing tackle firm called Ferrari Dino! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll1:

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

BUGGER! Just sold it to Ferret!! (It was a LHD anyway!!) I have a dodgy astra diesel if that's any good?? :yeah:

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

Chris, Parcel arrived safely mate...How much do I owe you ????? and, was there meant to be a fly tin in the bag.????? :D:thumbs::D You can PM me if you'd rather, mibbes better than let all those nosey gits see what i'm getting charged...By Nosey gits, I really mean Ferret !!!!! :2::yeah::2:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Nice motor Chris but I looked under the bonnet and I'm sure there's something missin. ;)

Ah yes well.... (Blush Fart!!) I'll see you right Dave when I get my new specs ok matey! :)

Chris Goddard