Fishing Chair (not match)

BoozleBear

I want to get a new chair for fishing. I don't want one that has drawers etc for bait, just a comfy one. Ideally:-

1. Costing £15-£35

2. Light weight

3. Comfy

4. Collapsable

5. Easy to tie to my rusksack

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

the fox adjusta chair , i like him light strong and cheap

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

You could try one of these. I have got 2 smaller ones for my kids and they are great. They come with a holdall that you can sling over your shoulder.

(I hope the link works)

Andy.

They do similar ones in ASDA for about £8 or £5 for the junior ones, including a bag that can be worn over shoulder.

Armless fishing chairs can be boughht from Argos, Giant is the make, fold up, extendable feet, quite light, about £25. I've got one and am very happy with it, I weigh nigh on 17 stone and am 6'4" it's comforatble for me

Simon, I was after something similar a few years ago. At least I thought I was! In the end I went for a high-backed version of the chair that Jigotai suggested. Mine was a Shakespeare one (see my field test at http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bai...ack_chair.html)

Despite being disabled, I actually found this easier to carry than a lighter flat chair strapped to my rucksack. It's simply carried in the supplied bag that has a shoulder strap, and it rests nicely on my quiver (that I prefer to a rod holdall).

I'm not sure if it's available any more, but both Argus and Millets do similar high back chairs, whilst for a lower-backed version follow Jigotai's link.

The only disadvantage would be on uneven ground. Here I'd suggest you look at the Nash Daddy-Long-Legs. It's almost as comfortable as the above (which is really saying something), but has adjustable legs and a fold-flat design. However, it's considerably more expensive.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Cheers fellas for all the suggestions, I have a lot to go with there and will now have the problem of which one to choose rather than if there's one out there I'll like!

Thanks,

Simon :)

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Don't make the same mistake that I did and buy a Wychwood Rover chair (£20). It's very light and comfy, but the folding legs have a nasty habit of depositing you on your backside if you don't sit down very carefully... :(

http://www.fostersofbirmingham.co.uk/st46454

Edited by DavyR

jrc roamer, might be at the top end of what you want to spend though at around £39. Comfy, really light and easy to carry. I would not be without mine now probab;y one of the best things I have bought in the last couple of years

Paul