boilie manufactures

moth

You might be able to get bulk bags or negotiate a small discount at your friendly local tackle shop (assuming they offer the service). That said 10kg isn't big enough to get much off you'd need to be talking 50 or 100 to get much bargaining power.

Rob.

Hi I'm looking to buy 10 kg of boilies and woundered if there is any good deals going at the moment. :)

I take this is for France :thumbs: I have some freezer Mainline Bait for sale if you are intrested :sun:

Pro-Active Pineapple 18mm 4.5kg £27

Fusion 18mm 3kg £18

Active Maple 8 18mm 3.5kg £21

HI dbigwookie Just out of interest what are you taking for bait,and how much , I'm new to french fishing,

10kg Boilies

20kg Pellett

20kg Parti Blend

This is only my second trip to France B) and last year we did bring a lot back but the fishing was very Hard :schmoll: We only had 3 between us :(

10kg Boilies

20kg Pellett

20kg Parti Blend

This is only my second trip to France B) and last year we did bring a lot back but the fishing was very Hard :schmoll: We only had 3 between us :(

You never miss an opportunity mate :rolleyes:;) A good deal though

The next one will be a biggy

OK, it's not often I tout for business so I'll take this as a rare opportunity!

Quantum fishing owned by Browning make Cyber Boilies - which is by far the best shelf-life we've seen in a long while at the shop. We do have a retail tackle shop and sell a lot of these to local anglers, and they are really top notch for a shelf life. 4kg is £19.50 in a decent rigid tub, for which they do cream/honey, fish and fruit, and tropic nut flavours. They also do 1kg bags in 9 flavours (we mainly sell Scopex/Strawberry but stock all nine), at £4.40 per kilo - which is excellent value.

The 4kg tubs all come with 125g of popups (the same as the small tubs you normally get) in a matching flavour free of charge.

They are not cheap boilies - when we saw them we were pleasantly surprised, and our stock orders for boilies at the start of the season were almost entirely made up from these afterwards.

I think we might have some clearance rod hutchie classic boilies left - we had a few 5kg bags of calamari squid at £22.50 per bag plus carriage and I think condensed milk - although I've not been down the shop this week (Gary works there most of the time) so I don't know if we still have them.

Carriage is £4.25 per order up to 30kg - might be worth a look!

Ian W