Part time police man.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

How can I find out the best way to join the special constabulary, the part time police force?

I dought if they would have me because of my disabilities but as equal rights are the way these days maybe won't be a problem. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigger
How can I find out the best way to join the special constabulary, the part time police force?

I dought if they would have me because of my disabilities but as equal rights are the way these days maybe won't be a problem. :)

{Stuff Deleted}

Tigger.

Edited by Newt

What on earth would make you want to be a plod? :blink:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Guest Ferret1959
What on earth would make you want to be a plod? :blink:

I can get meself a night stick and beat up some hoodies. :D:D

Edited by Ferret1959

I can get meself a night stick and beat up some hoodies. :D:D

....and the hoodie's mate sticks you in the kidney with a bread-knife... :(

Honestly, if beating hoodies is your only reason for joining the Polis, I'd have a rethink. Wait until you have to cope with a 20 stone Murderer who only sees you as a guy with a funny hat on, standing between him and life in prison.

Sorry for being blunt.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Specials get the sh1tty end of everything in the police force. You'll be gobbed on at every football match for miles, walking the streets for hours and sent into some very dodgy situations with almost no backup.

Add to that the almost total lack of training and absence of pay and it's a job that few right minded people would want.

In rural areas, you might become a valued member of the comunity but in a city, you'll be just another pig.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Ferret1959
....and the hoodie's mate sticks you in the kidney with a bread-knife... :(

Honestly, if beating hoodies is your only reason for joining the Polis, I'd have a rethink. Wait until you have to cope with a 20 stone Murderer who only sees you as a guy with a funny hat on, standing between him and life in prison.

Sorry for being blunt.

Andy, note the smilies. ;)

I would be after fishing licence dodgers really. :)

Clifftop, why?

Clifftop, why?

Must admit, I had the same thought when my other half suggesting becoming a bobby :blink: You just hear about all these stabbings with coppers etc etc Its not such a safe job with the yobs that we have today :(

But there again, if your not going to be working the nights in London or Manchester, I guess that it wouldn't be as dangerous and there are many jobs that part time coppers can do that are actually ok!

Whatever you decided to do, best of luck :thumbs: Don't want to hear about you becoming a night officer in the metropolitan police though! :headhurt::P:)

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D