Photo Challenge #12: Passage of time

Guest Jaybee

The tractor by rabster . Just a guy on a tractor but a fine shot.

And the new old docks by paul mc. The reflection of the pillars on the water really set's it off.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot the old car in colour & later converted it to B&W - Was I allowed to do that??

You were. That question came up in one of the first comps and was ruled OK to do.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest franticfisherman2

Dead chuffed to be short-listed :) I have wor lass to thank for spotting the subject for the photo even tho I have walked past it loads of times. It is actually in someone's garden behind a wall so it was difficult to get a portrait style shot which would have looked great. I also would have liked to have the background out of focus but it can't be done with a compact like mine. It's up to the voters now.............

WaterWheel.jpg

This would have been Hellbellys entry (which he took on the first day of the Comp) if he wasn't too lazy to post it. He didn't think it was impressive enough but I certainly would have entered it if it was mine.

Can't pick a Top 3 this time, but Rabsters Man on the Tractor would have been in there for sure simply because it fitted the criteria most aptly. The reason HB didn't want to enter his photo was because you couldn't really tell if it was still being used. I suggested perhaps submitting a photo which showed the modern surroundings such as the wire fence around it.

DSC04467.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!