ID cards

Guest Brumagem Phil

OI OI,

i for one would just like to thank phil for the info it's certainly changed my mind,( i was so blasay about if you aint done wrong why worry) but after reading that we should ALLbe worried

:(:(:(

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil

Bill..........can I just say.......

I dont know exactly where that piece came from so all in it might not be entirely accurate. I posted it in good faith as I know the general crux of the article is correct and expect readers to take however bigger pinchof salt they wish regarding the details.

I agree though we should all be worried.

Think about it....with databases being kept for years the government will know where we went, what in, who with, where we stayed and what we bought for years at a time. Sorry but that aint my ideaof freedom!!

Whats more, I cant see any of that is gonna prevent me from being mugged by some druggie looking for his next fix (which worries me far more than terrorism).

Edited by Brumagem Phil

from what "reliable" source does all this spout from? they can't even decide on a design let alone have the price list for the data, which most agencys and companys already have. the old adage stands the only people against this is those what do not whant you know who they realy are or have something to hide.

The Home Secretary will have the right to revoke or suspend your ID at any time,

As my driving license does not have my photo on it and my passport ran out in 1978, does this mean I will not exist?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

DEAR,DEAR,

wether it is accurate or not it seem's fesible to me phil & ive already sent it on to my family & told them to make up there own mind's,most of it will take time to put in place i thought but with a central data base i dont think it will, lets see how long before we HAVE to get them, thank's again.

:(:(:(

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

And how exactly are we going to stop them when the present Govt has a mandate of power for the next 4 years :blink:

Interestingly enough the Govt now claim that it will help in the fight against terrorism and crime.

BUT..... If you are a foreign national the law will not apply to you, so (for instance) my mother who is 80 years of age and never hurt anybody in her life will be monitored by the Govt. through the ID system.

BUT..... If you are a thieving low life scum bag from Kosova who wants to come here and steal and rob you won't have to have one.

Fecking BRILLIANT Tony.............

Oh and let's not forget that you can have an ID card as a British Citizen, apply for an oyster card, fill a bag with C4 get on a tube and blow yourself to Allah murdering a lot of people in your proximity but at least the Govt will be able to ID you quicker. That will sure help!!!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If your still going to need a Driving licence a Pass Port a NI number, an ID card issued after the war, what the hell do we need another ID for??.

Also Pin numbers for this, pin numbers for that, account numbers for this, account numbers for that, share numbers, user IDs etc etc etc.

I agree that one ID card, one unique number, to cover everything and anything would be suit me fine, i could dump the rest.

Yes they have and as Phill's document doesn't quote specifics or sources, it just sounds like so much scaremongering BS to me.

Two things to consider:

1. If Big Brother were really out to watch everyone all the time, it would be relativly simple to introduce ID cards with RF ID tags built into them and build a network of recievers so that they could tell where everyone in the country is at any given point in time.

2. If you are a terrorist or a mass murderer, it is already perfectly possible for the security services to trace all of your credit card transactions, the location of your mobile phone (with a full history of where you were at any point in time that the thing was switched on), your social security records and (if they happen to know that you claimed Nectar points when you purchaced you chainsaw) full details of your supermarket purchaces.

The fact is that unless you are a bad person, they're not prepared to spend time and money worrying about you.

theve already got that its called your mobile phone (i have heard they can also overhear you when on standbye ,but thats unproved to me)

my points are

1) name 1 government database that works

2)name 2 government databases that can "talk" to each other

3)name 1 government department that works

4)name 2 government departments that talk to each other

5)third parties use all the above

6)the very people that will be revealed by the i.d. cards being used will be the first to get them

7)the countries with the most terrorist outrages already have i.d. cards

8)the cost of the cards is dwarfed by the cost of the data base and the machines to read them .only 1 person is going to pay for those machines and it wont be coming out of tonies mortgage.

i have posted about police state before ,hopefully those that ridiculed my posts are now thinking differently ,not only will we have cards but draconian laws to arrest anyone for anything under their guise ,the governments big stick gets bigger each year ,terrorists have nothing to fear as the big sticks meant for beating the law abiding population as usual.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you are a thieving low life scum bag from Kosova who wants to come here and steal and rob you won't have to have one.

I'll have you know that not everybody from Kosovo is a thieving lowlife scumbag. Some of them are rapists and muderers as well.

Of course, there are also a goodly number who just want a place to live, work and raise a family away from the strife and horror that was the balkans in the 90's. Trouble is, nobody ever sees the folks who keep their heads down and in my area at least, if someone gets attacked, robbed or sexually assaulted, there is a VERY strong probability that the bloke responsible came from either Kosavo or Albainia.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Some of them are rapists and muderers as well.

I have a cure for them all Ken, It stops them reoffending and can be administered by injection. I have tried to get it approved to no avail despite the fact that tests show it to be 100% reliable

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."