Local Goverment Elections

Sportsman

I see you lot "over the border" have some local goverment elections coming up, and the BNP are tipped to make some gains?

It's said that they will solve all of the problems afflicting our inner cities.

Now I don't have any time at all for the Labour party, a bunch of sleazy, lying scumbags, the Conserrvatives under "Dave" are a complete waste of space and the Lib Dems are complete nonentities, but they all stand head and gleaming shoulders above the bunch on rascist, neo-nazi ex skin head thugs that form the BNP and their followers :(

This bunch would have to attend a vocational training course just to aspire to become lying scumbags.

It is said that a vote for the BNP is a protest, no, a vote for the BNP is a disaster. Spoil your ballot paper if you like but don't spoil the country by voting for one of these morons.

Hear ends the party political broadcast for the "show a bit of common sense" party

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bunch of rascist, neo-nazi ex skin head thugs that form the BNP and their followers :(

If you add adultorus to that list you got Prescot.....Yep lets keep him and his merry men in.

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

OI OI,

sportsman you wanted devaloution you now have it but you still come cap in hand to us & want to poke your nose in to our affairs, someone once said to me pity we cant chop off scotland, ierland, & wales, then just look after our own, how bloody true that was, i will vote for who i like & when you & your welsh & irish ministers can sort your own country out then we might listern O.K.

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I don't hink anybody actually wants the BNP in power but I would disagree that a vote for either the far left or the far right is ever wasted. It privides one of the very few ways of forcing a mandate on mainstreem politics irrespective of who actually wins the seat.

I have no idea how the BNP councilors who won seats in the last round faired beyond the couple of wasters who dropped out of the chamber soon after actually winning a place. It would be interesting to hear a first hand report about how they got on.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

OI OI,

sportsman you wanted devaloution you now have it but you still come cap in hand to us & want to poke your nose in to our affairs, someone once said to me pity we cant chop off scotland, ierland, & wales, then just look after our own, how bloody true that was, i will vote for who i like & when you & your welsh & irish ministers can sort your own country out then we might listern O.K.

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

Sorry MB, I didn't want devolution. I was born and bought up on an Essex council estate. I became an economic migrant to Scotland 20 years ago :)

Of course you can vote for who you like, it's called democracy, thats why I have the right to put forward my point of view.

As for chopping off Scotland, Ireland and Wales and looking after your own I've got news for you, they are your own. I can imagine the conversation when this was suggested :rolleyes:

As for Deans point about John Prescott he may be many kinds of A**sole but even I wouldn't call him a neo-nazi.

Anyone who is taken in by the NF -oops sorry-BNP s promises to solve the problems of our inner cities probably doesn't deserve the vote <_<

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest Brumagem Phil
I don't hink anybody actually wants the BNP in power but I would disagree that a vote for either the far left or the far right is ever wasted. It privides one of the very few ways of forcing a mandate on mainstreem politics irrespective of who actually wins the seat.

I'm not entirely convinced thats true ken. I can see your logic of course and dont dismiss it out of hand, but to allow scum like this to increase their percentage only serves to give them and their few real followers credence.

I do find it almost ironic that some people are so fed up with sleaze from the current bunch that they will go and vote for a candidate who may have been in prison for violent disorder.

Some of Sportsmans posts are a bit OTT for me but, I've got to agree with him on this one Bill. The BNP election bumph came through my letterbox the other day, and I haven't seen as many lies and half truths since... er....last time they sent out a leaflet. The problem is they are playing on some genuine fears people have, real or imaginary, it doesn't matter to them. Sadly, I know some people that are taken in by this tripe, and intend to vote for them....... I just hope not too many.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

The problem is that whether you consider them to be scum or not, a great many people agree with what they have to say. http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13520516,00.html

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The problem is that whether you consider them to be scum or not, a great many people agree with what they have to say. http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13520516,00.html

1,841 people asked Ken? That's the trouble with polls, go to a different area, and you get a different result.

Go to enough areas, and you get the result you want to to stir something up in a news article, and maybe sway the more gullible voters.

It's like the cat food advert', "nine out of ten cat owners(who expressed an opinion) chose Whiskers"

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest Brumagem Phil

This is the point though, they have told lies and preyed upon peoples fears to garner support. The public really would get a shock if these people actually snatched power! It'd be like voting in the Nazis again only in a different country.