Pish of the week

Who allows this to happen??

Bullshit.jpg

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would like a little more information on the gear he was using to catch such a fish.

From the brief description I would doubt that the gear he was using was capable of casting out a deadbait as claimed but I'll wait to see if I'm proved wrong

I was thinking more along the lines of, "What 50lber?.....where?.....when?".

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Now here's a man who goes deadbaiting for pike with what seems to be the kind of kit that most of us use for perch and yet has the foresight to take a set of scales weighing in excess of 50lbs. It will be interesting to see if he claims the record.

Never believe anything that you read in the Daily Record.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest tigger

Gotta addmit the Pike doesn't look that weight in the picc, but then again picc's can be deceiving. It's deffo a big fish though!

Tigger.