Tackle shops in Indonesia

Rustam Bana

Hi Peter and thanks for the contact details.

Does Airin own a tackle shop or is it just that he would know of one?

It's my wife who will be going there next week but I will convey your regards when I call him.

Regards.

Rustam

Hi Rustam, sorry mate, I haven't got a clue! Found the address on Google. Couldn't resist, keeping ahead of the Jones you know. Wish I had a wife who bought me fishing tackle, you are a lucky man.

I only looked at the first page on Google, loads of them.

The place to go in the area is Singapore.

There's about a dozen top tackle shops in the area arround the junction of Beach Road and Arab Street.

Lots of bargains to be had but the place for cheap Shimano reels (Last years models) is Hock Ann Sports (PTE) Ltd.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hi Rustam, sorry mate, I haven't got a clue! Found the address on Google. Couldn't resist, keeping ahead of the Jones you know.

:lol:

Whatever gave you the idea that the fishing tackle would be given gratis? Apart from the Bent One, I know of no other that is pampered in this fashion. Anything to get him out of the house, you see? ;)

Take care Rustam, Indonesia is on many Ebay seller's 'big no' list. Many Internet/Ebay scams originate in the area.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Thank you, Ken. Unfortunately, she will only be visiting Indonesia next week and France the week after. Will pick your brains when I know which part of France it is to be.

Rustam

Take care Rustam, Indonesia is on many Ebay seller's 'big no' list. Many Internet/Ebay scams originate in the area.

Many thanks for the warning, Argyll.

Rustam

Rustam,I will try and dig out the contact address's for a French chain of tackle shops called Pacific Peche.They have several through out France so there is a good chance your wife will be near one.They have an extensive range from pole tackle through carp gear to big game stuff!

If I can get you the address's may I sugest you order some catalogues prior to your wifes visit to help you shop.Also the Decathalon stores in France carry a good range of cheaply priced tackle.Will try and get you the address for them to.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!