Tope/smoothound anglers

Ian Burrett

tuggs:

OK, I'll try again

After giving you a load of grief on the phone just now, you had better count me in too Ian, I have a rather large gob on me and I may come in useful in other areas too :confused: :D

Welcome aboard Paula

I have just seen you live at Nell's Cottage. Your not the legendary Eskimo Nell are you. I'd heard it gets cold up there. :D:D:D

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jabee:

jabee:

SHark Anglers Recretional Conservation Org :D

Nearly got it :D:D

Count SandPup in for the junior wing.

Can I join the junior wing - no? - oh well, count me in with the grown-ups then.
It's good to have you with us jabee

Your the 13th from AN alone.

Tigs are you subscribed to the IAC, Might be worth dropping them a line.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Ian Burrett:

Could you please pm/email me and/or Sandtiger the details of the constitution holders for the Bass and Mullet clubs

Ian,

I've emailed BASS and NMC and copied you in :)

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Hi Ian, All,

Have just finished reading through the threads and totally agree with everything you are trying to do.

If you are looking for members then count me in too. Not sure how or if I can help, or even if I need to with all the offers from the more "worldly" members in here.

I run a website http://www.walton-sea-angling.co.uk and some of the guys in here already appear on it. It currently receive soemwhere in the region of 700 visits (not all unique visits) a month and I'd be more than happy to start a page dedicated to your wesbite or even just put a link, or whatever.

May be a bit weak this one but how about "Shark Hound And Recreation Conservancy"

Keep up the good work!

"An amatuer built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Best Regards

Cerberus

http://www.walton-sea-angling.co.uk

Hi All

I also got the beckoning call from the IAC list and would like to come aboard, just as a thought would it be worth while encompassing Rays in your in your conservation plans.

It might help bring more people on board, after all there has been an upturn in the rays around SW Scotland over the past few years.

If so you could go for Sharks Huss And Rays Conservation Society....

Neil

count me in Ian, give me your adress and who to make the cheque payable to I will donate fifty quid. you can e-mail me your details on real-security@hotmail.co.uk

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!