Mid Wales Meet.

nifty

Great Stuff Lads....

Cracking read and excellent pics... :yahoo::)

It would take a while for the smile to disappear from my face too. I can even remember and relish getting a 36lb Tope and that was donkies ago!!!

I think we maight have to change the holiday plans for next year... probably take that long to get approvall...i guess you lot will know what I mean!! ;)

Dingle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZZippy et al,

I am not going to Loch Lomond now - job has been cancelled.

So I am now available to go fishing! Anyone up for going to the tope mark again this weekend?

Well, you've changed your tune since last time! :P

Hi Guys,

just to add my congratulations to Nifty and Phooey, great result lads on a great day out! :clap:

Here's a few more pics from the Friday...

Starvins first ever Bass on the Fly (he even built the rod and tied the fly!)...

davesflybass.aeb.jpg

Barramundi quizing Grand Master Nifty on the finer points...

barranifty.204.jpg

Phooey, blissfully unaware of the mayhem to follow...

phooey.3d6.jpg

Barramundi, stalking the charter!...

ozncharter.fbc.jpg

and finally for those easily offended look away now....an absolute Orgy of Sex obsessed Starfish :wub: (they were spread like this over 100 metres!)

post-5289-1147769306_thumb.jpg

Great to meet up, loads learnt while having a laugh, can't wait for next time! :D

Tightlines, Rich

Crossed post there Mike,

but couldn't agree more with you, very rewarding to be a part of it and see the sport grow.

On a personal note, it was a pleasure to meet with you and I'm only sad it will be the last UK trip for yourself...although I guess we'll have a damn good excuse for a trip to Canada! :D

...I can just hear it now...'honey, I'm just popping out to see a fishing buddy...I may be some time!'

Tightlines wherever you are Mike and of course we'll expect pictures of your 80lbers!!! :fishing:

All the Best, Rich

Mike

I thought Id drop a quick line to say cheers for the weekend. Really enjoyed it, the company was really great and the fishing was good needles to say I still blanked :angry: . Barramundi cheers for the coaching its all come home with me and steve, Its a good job you remembered the BBQ, :D

The pictures that where taken look really cool and as for Nifty and pooey, well what can one say....nothing other than total respect for you two, Well done guys.

Starvin, it was good to catch up with you again, I didnt relise you were leaving straight from the river on Saturday other wise I would of said cheers before I left. Give me a call so we can sort a few things, the sooner the better.

Mike I would like to wish you and the family all the best in Canada and hope it all goes well, I for one will miss all the help and advise from you, for that I thank you. Your new seat will be posted straight to you in Canada from the USA

Go and get them boet

Cheers

Stuart :)