Would you buy from a stranger?

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

I've noticed quite a few first time posters coming on just to sell stuff. <_<

Wouldn't it be a nice idea if we could get to know folk before we part with our money? :yeah:

Bit like feedback on other selling/buying sites. :)

Lets face it they could just be scallys on the rob or even selling scally knock off gear. :angry:

You took a chance on me :rolleyes:

and so did i :D

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

I KNOW what you are saying Dave, but at the end of the day we are ALL strangers on here?? Good mates, yes but ALWAYS strangers?? And you have to bite the bullet sometimes?? :)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

in a way even using ebay and the like you are buying from a stranger. unless they have an ebay shop there is no real way to tell if they are con merchants. they may have good feedback but that could be from people they bought from and not people they have sold to.

but in the end you pay your money you take your chances

i would think twice about buying from a first time poster but some of the peeps have been on here a while and i presume thier good name means a lot to them

recently had dealing on ebay one of which went very sour NPB first one ever but i would still use the site

also had dealings with mr goddard from here and ebay also actually met face to face to conclude a deal of which i was more than happy any reputable seller relies on his feedback and recomendation

if you wish to buy second hand or from a dealer over the net always remember that its buyer beware and you always get what you pay for

not everyone is out to screw you

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

ithey may have good feedback but that could be from people they bought from and not people they have sold to.

Which is why i always use the "tabs" and see whats been left buy buyers, whats been left by sellers and whats been left for other people.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them