What's red and white and goes beep beep beep beep?

BoozleBear

...The Arsenal open top bus reversing back into the garage!!!!

I heard their plane got delayed because of a whining noise from the back of the plane. After a short search the pilots realised it was just Henry and Wenger and got on with the flight.

:lol::lol::lol:

Also, from a corner near where I live.....

post-4843-1147949635_thumb.jpg

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

...The Arsenal open top bus reversing back into the garage!!!!

I heard their plane got delayed because of a whining noise from the back of the plane. After a short search the pilots realised it was just Henry and Wenger and got on with the flight.

:lol::lol::lol:

Also, from a corner near where I live.....

post-4843-1147949635_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol: did you make those up? excellent

A Spurs fan

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

No, a mate sent them to me.

Just got another...

Arsenal has set up a helpline for depressed fans after last night's defeat.

The number is 0800 101010....

(won-nothing won-nothing won-nothing)

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Come on Spuds supporters.........surely you remember what being in an open top bus is all about. Think you used one when you won the Worthless Cup a few years back (with an ex Gooner as manager) :P

And then you sacked him :thumbs: so Glenda could 'give you your spurs back'. :clap:

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

There was talk that Spurs were going to have an open top bus parade them through the streets in celebration of the new record they set this year. They had to revise plans when they found out that they would not be getting a trophy for being the first premiership team ever to get knocked out of both cup competitions at the first attempt.