Jan and Newt go codbashing

Snatcher

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy.......i'm hoping you catch one of them there skate thingumys cos i love the taste of skate ;)

Oh and has anyone got any beach fishing gear i can borrow...just remembered my channel beach caster was borrowed by a "freind" who was never seen again after that weekend.......from what i rememer he wasn't just going down to sandwich fishing he was bloody moving there!!!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Davy.......i'm hoping you catch one of them there skate thingumys cos i love the taste of skate ;)

nah.. no chance of a skate.... we moved them all up here to a safe area away from u lot :P

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

......from what i rememer he wasn't just going down to sandwich fishing he was bloody moving there!!!

Alan, I'll have a pint of what you are on mate.. :D:D .BTW, why does yer mate go Sandwich Fishing?????? :rolleyes: No fish left ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alan, you want a beach rod ??? I have a Daiwa you can have.....I will put it in the car...... :thumbs:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Nope, there is only 6 on the boat now..... Me, Nick,Mick,Newt,Jan, and Linda........ :P:P:P:P:P

Ok then u can be the ghillie for Linda, Newt & Jan then :P

Davy

Alan,

Drop in at scots corner on yer way ...beach gear is in garage gathering cobwebs. Shut the door when u leave :) No rush to return it.

Got to say the forcast dont look too bad...light winds tonight...southerly...then westerlies over weekend and not too strong. Should flatten it off nicely if you dont want to go too far offshore.

dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Alan, I'll have a pint of what you are on mate.. :D:D .BTW, why does yer mate go Sandwich Fishing??????

Where do you think they get tuna sandwiches.... :yeah:

Davy