about time to!

well finally got the news on when im getting my tonsils removed it has been set for tuesday :( im getting very nervous tho and sorta not wantin to get them out

i will have 2 weeks from school which means i will miss work experience wich i have been looking forward to for ages but thankfully my head of year and guidence teacher are trying to arrange it for the last week of term i hope it can be sorted out as i like where i am goin to be put.

cuz im havin so long of school i have a feeling i might be on here alot , the school are aranging for me to have a weeks worth of work braught up to my house to do but that can be done within a couple of days.

kaz xxxxxx

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scan your home work and we'll give you a hand! then again ...... prob not a good idea! :D

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Did somebody mention ice-cream demon

If your well enough to have work brough home, your well enough to go fishing

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image