req list of all Jersey CI members

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to talk.... look forward to a dip tomorow.

See you all in a bit i'm off to get warmed up, these early mornings are all your fault Seadoo ;)

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

See you all in a bit i'm off to get warmed up, these early mornings are all your fault Seadoo ;)

Hi prowler...

great day yesterday. Great conditions, and good fishing had by all... :sun:

Must congratulate you to the Bass. And i was happy to get my first double hit of pollock on feathers. Awesome. :clap::fishing::fish:

Bum is just about remembering its alive, must find a decent method of stoping the numb bum problem.

thanks again for a great day, and look forward to the next one...

:fish:

Hi prowler...

great day yesterday. Great conditions, and good fishing had by all... :sun:

Must congratulate you to the Bass. And i was happy to get my first double hit of pollock on feathers. Awesome. :clap::fishing::fish:

Bum is just about remembering its alive, must find a decent method of stoping the numb bum problem.

thanks again for a great day, and look forward to the next one...

Glad you enjoyed it apart from the numb bum,very lucky with the weather compared to earlier in the day.

We gotta rope some of the other boys in too, perhaps try another haunt, Icho or seymour tower someplace where there is some decent tidal movement and some Bass :fish: .

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

You should have come down to Brelades then!! Headed out from Ouiasne on the first outing of the caper, complete with fishfinder!

Very different ride to the inflatable, and enjoyed using the fishfinder, although didnt find any sandbanks!

Was out for about 4 hours with a friend of mine (in his Frenzy), and we both had a bass on a new mark we were trying. First one of the year, and mine swam off like a beauty!

B.A.S.S. member

Glad you enjoyed it apart from the numb bum,very lucky with the weather compared to earlier in the day.

We gotta rope some of the other boys in too, perhaps try another haunt, Icho or seymour tower someplace where there is some decent tidal movement and some Bass :fish: .

Hi, I would not bother with Icho Tower at the moment, I have had very few Bass there this year. Went out there last weekend and yesterday. Only had one follow and no fish. The Bass do not seem to have moved in around that area in any great numbers yet. Is everyone else finding the same from other marks too?

Well Grant believe it or not it was on the agenda, but buy the time i'd got back with Somerset I was to knackered, that will teach me for starting off at 5am, I felt like I paddled at least ten miles, nevermind we'll catch up and catch fish, glad to hear you got a bass of a fresh mark there's a few nice spots around the headland at la cote too.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

You should have come down to Brelades then!! Headed out from Ouiasne on the first outing of the caper, complete with fishfinder!

Very different ride to the inflatable, and enjoyed using the fishfinder, although didnt find any sandbanks!

Was out for about 4 hours with a friend of mine (in his Frenzy), and we both had a bass on a new mark we were trying. First one of the year, and mine swam off like a beauty!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:fishing::fishing1:

Nice one mate. willmeet up soon