req list of all Jersey CI members

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got my number :thumbs:

The meet went great Somerset sailed straight past us (should have gone to Specsavers) :P but we all got to meet up before we left, hopefully we can get something arranged this weekend before Seadoo sails on Monday.

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

You got my number :thumbs:

The meet went great Somerset sailed straight past us (should have gone to Specsavers) :P but we all got to meet up before we left, hopefully we can get something arranged this weekend before Seadoo sails on Monday.

would be good!! must be blind. but must admit get a bit of the blinkers when relaxing. so we have three of us their must be more....

Because Lucas House said they definately had the bars in stock for a 2001 Audi S3, but when I arrived they said- oh not for a new car like that!!

I though the clue was in giving them the right year of the car, but apparently not. So off to Audi (Jacksons) I have had to go!

B.A.S.S. member

Because Lucas House said they definately had the bars in stock for a 2001 Audi S3, but when I arrived they said- oh not for a new car like that!!

I though the clue was in giving them the right year of the car, but apparently not. So off to Audi (Jacksons) I have had to go!

Best excuse for a new car, if every i heard one...

How's the fishing going over there Mark - haven't seen anything posted from SDD yet.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Hi all you Jersey CI forum members, looking at getting a complete listing of you all so we may be able to get a big meet together.

Hardly count myself as a Jersey member yet as I only found this site a couple of weeks ago, and , wait for it, only found out about kayak fishing at the end of May! But I'm here and very interested, going through old posts and so on, trying to gen up on what to do and what to avoid.

Thinking of getting a Prowler 13, as it seems to be a reasonable first choice.

Seem to be several members here in Jersey, so any help and meet ups greatly appreciated.

Still trying to work out how to send this; I think I've tried a couple of times so far so apologies if several versions turn up. probably sent this to the wrong place; is there somewhere I'm supposed to post first posts or intros like this one? Put me right guys, and HELP please, I've got this bug BAD

{admin note: Until you reach 15 posts, a mod will need to approve each of yours before it shows up and we aren't on the forum all the time. I had all three of your tries waiting on me. Newt}