How low do you go?

five bellies

Ive just heard with disgust that a young Lad with his Dad was assaulted in Scotland , For wearing a England shirt, I was dozeing after a night duty so may have heard the news report wrong but apparantly the lad was punched in the face for this hienus crime, this should make Scott & English blood boil,have we stooped this low that our Children are now fair game. I cant hold my head up as to my past behavoiur. And I thought I have come accross some A£seholes in my time but this has just made me livid.

Lads and Lasses over the Border Please don't feel that the fat boys having a go at you, Im most certainly not, and at the risk of being Patronising I know this Will shock you as a Proud Nation as much as it has me.

I hope they throw the book at the cowardly &asterd when they get him....

FB :angry:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hiya,

don't worry .. there are plenty people up here that would love 5 minutes with those lowlife scum bags :angry::angry:

And I bet NORRIE is another Davy!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I am sure that hese sort of events are very isolated. Whilst there is a lot of banter between the English and Scotish, mainly about football, I havent seen anything that takes it beyond anything Harmless.

Incidents like these I am sure are perpetrated by people that are "angry" by nature and just choose this as something to hang their anger on. They usually quote things that happened a long time ago and do so selectively. I heard one on the radio harking on about Culloden. If the guy new his history he would haveknown that there were more Scots in the Hanovarioan army than in the Stuart Army that day. ( I think there may have been mor German than English for that matter). On the link to the story above there was one young man balming England for dragging Scotland into the Iraq war and disbanding Scotish regiments despite the fact that the two most powerfull people in the land are Scots.

As I said these are just the usual angry persons found all the world over. In this case they have just chosen this to be their issue.

Looks like the young boy will have a good day out :clap:

Attacked child gets Rangers day out

A seven-year-old boy who was punched in the head because he was wearing an England top has been offered a day out by Rangers FC.

The club invited Hugo Clapshaw, who was attacked at a park in Edinburgh, to meet players from Rangers before their game against Dundee United on August 5.

He had been having a kick-around with his father Damon when the man, said to have been wearing a Rangers strip, attacked them. Rangers invited the youngster, who was born in New Zealand, to tour Ibrox and to meet some of the Glasgow club's players.

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

And I bet NORRIE is another Davy!!

Chris, Yep, definately...a ridiculous state of affairs mate...but, IMHO,Politicians, the media,and Scottish radio stations have a lot to answer for, stirring all this Anti-English crap up.....and, there is always some brain dead dipstick that will listen to their rubbish....and take the "Law" into their own hands....Patriotic....!!!! patriotic my ass..... :angry::angry:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/