• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Matysiak:

Where do you guys buy your fishbites?

http://www.fishinginnovations.co.uk

They are £8.99 a pack plus carraige.

£27.97 gets 3 packs sent you. I've got through 4 packs since last summer.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

LOL Who wrote it - Dave?

Be interested to know why it's "not the best", just so I can rib him when he gets back from fishing abroad :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yup Dave Barham! Although I enjoyed reading about the use of fish n' strips the article did seem to go on about Will & Peters tackle shop and how it is small yet successful etc... To me it was blah blah blah.... more about the strips! :)

Still, i was glad to see a written catch report with lots of pics (some nice dab).

He phoned me after that trip, really excited. Had to tell him that some of us had been using Fishbites for months :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Regarding the fish n strips review and Will and Pete's tackle shop blah blah blah. We were in the article because apart from elton and anglers net we were the only tackle shop that promoted and tested the fish n strips for over 8 months giving feedback to Jim the importer so it could be improved and become a very good bait to use any time of the year.It was when i took Barny fishing after Xmas with the latest test batch that has been greatly improved that he took notice and got Dave fron TSF down to do an article. We have stayed open when 3 other tackle shops have closed in the last 3 years and maybe it is because we are open minded and do try to promote a good product and be honest with anglers, phone me now and i will tell u the fishing is c**p our way at the moment. So maybe that is why some of u thought the article was rubbish but there again it was told as it happened!!!!

Fair play to you - many dismiss 'gimmicks' without giving them a real test. I'm glad that Jim and Paul contacted me and that I got lucky first time, as it has given me the confidence to experiment with Fishbites.

Ed wasn't having a moan at anyone (the way I read it) - he just wanted to hear even more about the product that had caught his attention.

Tight lines,

Elton

I think Ed was moaning about the quality of the article, not the quality of the bait.

I've ordered some more, but can't remember seeing an option to choose which flavour, come to think about it.

I only had one and a half strips left for last Saturday. Only had a poorcod on the squid, lug and codliver oil capsule cocktail.

6 pounds worth of lugworm didn't go very far!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net