Looking for a bivve for carp fishing.

flank0

Yep...you can get a bed chair in either length or width ways and a normal chair plus loads of luggage. When i used to go away for a carping session, i took loads of gear and it all fitted in comfortably with room to spare....plus you have a porch too.

They really are super tents for the money

Andy

hi jevs, i saw that the tent was 65.00 , and when i added it to the basket it became 105.00 is that right?

Isn't there some sneaky £40 extra charge for camo - but they don't appear to offer a non-camo option?? :blink:

Try this site:

http://www.fishtec-coarse.co.uk/ProductDet...hopListRec=1056

Edited by Elton

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

I just brought a camo 3 man dome tent from tesco cost £28 had 2 full size carp beds in it

and still had space. could sit up in that easily enough aswell. Used it last weekend with a stiffish

wind and it stood up to it well.

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.

I may get shot down in flames for the very mention of the name, but I believe I have alot of experience with the Fox Continental, and I don't even Carp fish!!!. I've been using it (about 50 times a year, which is almost every weekend) for three years now, from the harshest winter nights to the warmest summers, rain, hail, sleet, snow, and I've never had any problems with it at all. It's never leaked, and shows no signs of wearing out anytime soon. I've used alot through the years, and can only say that you get what you pay for with bivvies. The reason I went for this one is the amount of room in it (two bedchairs and all my kit).