Photo Challenge #19 Summer

Cameraman

Hiya, just seen next challenge, hope you don't take offence FF, but its not summer all over the world. Think we had this problem with an earlier challenge, means our friends from down under can't enter.

Regards

Cameraman

Sorry, should have read Challenge #18 - slap my hand.

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Guest franticfisherman2

Hiya, just seen next challenge, hope you don't take offence FF, but its not summer all over the world. Think we had this problem with an earlier challenge, means our friends from down under can't enter.

:oops: You're quite right - I didn't have my global head on - it's the weather y'know, it's gone to me head! I need to have a think and redo it tomorrow. Apologies to our antipodean friends :doh:

i wanted signs of spring for one of the comps i picked the topic and had to change it....perhaps seasons would work

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

as I've never entered therse, where does one post an image?

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Rich

The current challenge can be found here http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=65195 we number them to make them easier to view which one is current as there are quite often several topics with "Challenge" in the title. For example the challenge itself, then the challenge poll vote, then the actual challenge winner. All are usually pinned at the top of the forum page, except for the topic that announces the winner. I recomend that you also look through this topic here http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=55943 it the challege questions thread which contains some usefull info about how its all done. Looking forward to seeing your entry, good luck!!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

There goes nothing. Might change or add some at a later date but it kicks things off.

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail