jet skiers

wrecker

:wallbash: beware they are back in force at langstone tried to get the boat back on the trailer took 45 mins then they blocked the car park another 20 mins get out. some one is going to get hurt soon. so in furture i will be come back a lot later.as for fishing yesterday wish i stayed at home. :angry::angry::angry:

:wallbash: beware they are back in force at langstone tried to get the boat back on the trailer took 45 mins then they blocked the car park another 20 mins get out. some one is going to get hurt soon. so in furture i will be come back a lot later.as for fishing yesterday wish i stayed at home. :angry::angry::angry:

:clap2: I was out of Langstone yesterday, fishing was slow and the weed was awful but the sun shone and the company was good and the skipper tried his best. :clap2:

Don't talk to me about jet skis, we are plauged with them down here, nightmare, there we're probably 10 small boats sat on a reasonable tight mark about 3 weeks ago breaming, when some bright spark jet skier decided to manouver through the middle.

Hopefully after the barrage of abuse and the look on his face he learnt a valuble lesson...................don't mess with small boat anglers :bones:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Guest sandpipper

Hey Roy i see your reversing must have got better only 45 mins to get your trailer down the slipway lol :thumbs: at lease it was only 20mins going forward :clap::P:P:P

as for staying at home you could take me koi carp fishing then i wouldnt get seasick.

(whats the betting you phone me up and call all the names under the sun) lmfao

I like many have viewed jet skis as a total waste of space when they start messing in the few square metres you are fishing in.

But I have often thought what one would be like if equiped for fishing, great on a summers evening to reach those of shore spots you can see but cannot reach. :lol: I guess it is the tackle tart in me coming through again :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I like many have viewed jet skis as a total waste of space when they start messing in the few square metres you are fishing in.

But I have often thought what one would be like if equiped for fishing, great on a summers evening to reach those of shore spots you can see but cannot reach. :lol: I guess it is the tackle tart in me coming through again :lol:

Hiya Ken

Get a kayak.They are cheaper :rolleyes: and will keep you fit.

Plus the Jet skis seem to keep their distance :lol:

zzippy2.gif

A couple of weekends ago a Jet ski was tearing about off Gillingham pier ( Medway ). A black inflatable with blue lights on a metal frame ( river police? )suddenly apeared from nowhere and nabbed him. :)

Andrew Boyd

Jet ski's are not allowed on large parts of the Medway and Swale for conservation reasons. Launching of them from Gillingham Pier and The Strand is not permitted. Although sometimes they slip through when the pier mistress is not at Gillingham Pier. Within the drawdock itself at Gillingham there is a strict 2 Knot speed limit. Outside the pier there is a 6Knot limit. This limit extends westward from folly point. So if you see a Jetski or other vessel breaking these limits, causing excessive wash, or not showing other river users consideration then ring Medway Navigation Services on 01795 663025 and report it to them. If you can get a vessel name, in the case of motorboats and yachts, then that will help even more.