Back pain ?

RobStubbs

Cheers again, guys, and gals. I'm on pain killers as required and anti inflammatories. Fingers crossed it feels a fair bit more comfortable since yesterday and I'm trying to keep moving and not sit down too much - plus the last physio session seemed to help mobilise it more on Fri.

Rob.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking of hospitals (ok we wernt but never mind) my mrs went for her MRI scan today .i was appalled at the state of the place ,torn carpets ,obvias signs the cleaning machine only cleaned the center of the corridors ,a coffee table thick with dregs and weeks old dust .the ceilings grey rather than white ,a water cooler with a dirty tap (several generations of grime) fabric chairs with months of black sweaty marks on the arms ,the carpets covered in grime.

if i had wanted to adopt a dog i expect the rspca would have rejected me if it were my house so why are patients different.luckily the MRI unit doesent see to many infectious patients but i pity visitors if their wards or rooms are like it.

i can see the day fast aproaching where visitors and outpatients would need rubber gloves and overalls so they dont catch infections never mind patients catching them :angry:

another ploy is forcing patients to get 2 hours parking (at least) by insisting the patient arrives 1/2 an hour beforetheir apointment thus making sure the appointment last more than the i hour parking fee :angry: strangely despite forcing us to arrive early no appology is made when they are late calling the patient in :angry::angry:

another thing that brought me to the verge of abuse was the question "have you had a scan before" and the filling in of stupid questionairs ,had the consulted her EFFing notes they could see shehad she has been steralised so not pregnant ,she's had 3 ceasers so yesshe's had operations and infact the answers to all those stupid questions on no doupt tainted paper filled in with no doupt a filthy pen :wallbash:

no doupt her scans are being whisked of to india so a "tech" on 3 rupees a year (2 rupees better than the mcdonalds job he was in last) can judge if she has a problem (if they can be bothered)

no exageration ,her last MRI results have never been seen by her 2 consultants (one then and now her new one) and 3 GP's have never seen them ,so who has the power of decision ,some "tech" on 8 grand a year ,not paid enough to care :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

probably safer than putting up with me ,had it been hot and the room having no airconditioning as it was i would have gone in for the kill.

i cannot stand people not bothered to look things up for themselves and certainly not liking of hospitals that pigs would find too dirty to live in :angry:

even my goads were ignored (blimey you took a long time did the batteries need changing) and (did you have to wind it up first) etc didnt work ,perhaps the staff were past caring.

i cannot see how a million pound scanner takes 3/4 of an hour to scan a brain (and she has only a little one) :angry:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

probably safer than putting up with me ,had it been hot and the room having no airconditioning as it was i would have gone in for the kill.

i cannot stand people not bothered to look things up for themselves and certainly not liking of hospitals that pigs would find too dirty to live in :angry:

even my goads were ignored (blimey you took a long time did the batteries need changing) and (did you have to wind it up first) etc didnt work ,perhaps the staff were past caring.

i cannot see how a million pound scanner takes 3/4 of an hour to scan a brain (and she has only a little one) :angry:

Sorry Dave, but obviously NEVER had a scan before?? I have had two and it takes that long because it has to be set up and it DOES take a long time to take slices of a couple of mm all the way through. Mind you the fact that two consultants can see two different things????? One says I DO have a Prolapse and accompyaning pressure to the nerves and therefore SCIATICA!! the other?? A resounding NO!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))