corydoras

Cory - I'll go for Ouistreham?

Spot on! A lovely little port.

With a cracking beach on one side

P6120013.jpg

and the Orne estuary on the other.

P6120025.jpg

Happy days! I wish I were there.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've struggled coming up with another "Guess where" but found this one taken a couple of months ago. If you've not been there it's probably too hard & if you have it'll be too easy. :)
I think I know where it is but the name escapes me! Is it in France again?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Cliffs of Étretat, Pays de Caux, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie.

Never been there, but recognise it from postcards and calanders.

Cliffs of Étretat, Pays de Caux, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie.

Never been there, but recognise it from postcards and calanders.

Étretat it is, a fabulous place for walking, although some steep climbs to start with. The more popular walk is following the coast to the West, which is the hill/cliffs shown in the photo I posted earlier, if you follow the cliffs to the East & after a mile or two look back where you came from the rock formation resembles the shape of an elephant.

Here goes.

etratat_1206iI.jpg

&

etratat_1206gG.jpg

C'est beaux. Tres beaux.

OK here is another. A very famous Glasgow building.

provansext.jpg