carp venues

basshead07

i was fishing not to long ago and the place i was fishing at has started to get a bit boring its just tench after tench and the odd small carp so im wondering if any1 else knows were there is a good carp lake so i can actually get hooked on carp properly i live in the south of england near portsmouth

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Ask around your local tackle shops - but keep them on your side by buying stuff as well. Also look into your local angling clubs and societies. They often have some decent carp waters tucked away. In fact a mate of mine used to fish some nice waters down that way - I just can't remember what they were called.

Rob.

• 1 month later...