Need A Help Reading The Computer?

Bobj

Why didn't someone tell me this a long time ago?

This is for everyone whose eyesight isn't what it used to be. I just found out about it, and thought I would pass the information on. It's very useful when trying to read small e-mail print (especially in the early hours).

If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and turn the small wheel in the middle of your mouse, the print size will change - it will either get larger or smaller - depending on which way you turn the wheel.

Pass this on to other friends who may find it very useful .... I'm glad I was told.

Mate!!! It is a great help. :thumbs::thumbs:

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

or click View/Text Size on the Explorer bar .

ps it dont work on html emails or on this site.. :wallbash:

Edited by pumphypete

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

or click View/Text Size on the Explorer bar .

ps it dont work on html emails or on this site.. :wallbash:

Possibly 'cos your from Scotland. Works for me. ;)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Bobj - it surely is a help.

Another thing that is great if you are using IE (probably similar in Firefox but I don't use that one) is to go into tools->internet options, Accessibility button then tick the blocks as shown in the photo. It puts all the text into Times New Roman (much easier to read than the others) and allows the wheel-size changes even on sites that normally won't allow it.

ie_access_checks.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

for clear reading "Comic Sans" is one of the well recommended fonts

Black text on custard yellow background is ideal I've heard, but maybe not too easy to arrange :lol:

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Guest Ferret1959
for clear reading "Comic Sans" is one of the well recommended fonts

Black text on custard yellow background is ideal I've heard, but maybe not too easy to arrange :lol:

That is true, I know a lady who is almost blind and she say's that colour set up is perfect for her to read.

Click my link and see the differance.

:)

That is true, I know a lady who is almost blind and she say's that colour set up is perfect for her to read.

Click my link and see the differance.

:)

The bar on your page that has "Forum name", "topics" etc would be about it, I think.

(that was cunning Dave, I've spent many months avoiding clicking that link ;) )

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Unbloodybelievable, I had no idea!

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!