Its from the USA I know, BUT!

Chris Goddard

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosser, you see a BMW Z4 scream past you, doing 100MPH+, on the motoway, do you condemn the cameras that catch him speeding? Do you condemn the traffic officers pulling these fast cars, driven by youngsters? Or must they pull over an elderly couple in their estate car, out for a weekend drive, or a man in a Robin reliant? There is a reason for "profiling". If your into statistics, check how many under 25 drivers are involved in accidents against the rest of the population!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Gosser, you see a BMW Z4 scream past you, doing 100MPH+, on the motoway, do you condemn the cameras that catch him speeding? Do you condemn the traffic officers pulling these fast cars, driven by youngsters? Or must they pull over an elderly couple in their estate car, out for a weekend drive, or a man in a Robin reliant? There is a reason for "profiling". If your into statistics, check how many under 25 drivers are involved in accidents against the rest of the population!

I assume that you are addressing me Kleinboet, but it's gozzer not gosser.

Do you read posts before replying? If you do then then you will have noticed that I agreed with Kens post.(read it and you will see).

As for statistics, (again if you read the posts) it was the use of the word in the original e-mail, that prompted me to use it.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What about the innocent new born Muslim baby boy that has no idea and no control over the indoctrination that he is going to be subjected to and the future he has to look forward to, being blown to bits as a suicide bomber for the good of his country and being hated by every other race.

Absolutely right. How these people can consider murdering their own babies is beyond belief.

Edited by riverside

Why? :huh: don't read it if you are offended Glen. :)

It was meant as irony Casey. My mistake that I didn't put a ;) next to it.

Phil and gozzer are right. You could make up a very similar quiz about the USA (maybe even Britain). I did one of my own last night but thought better of posting it when tired and a bit drunk :)

I dare say people actually do quizzy things (like the one that started this thread) in Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan,Palestine etc and circulate it on forums and emails.

It wouldn't prove anything though, and it's not meant to. Stuff like that is just a way of creating hatred.

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.