HOKKAI

muddler6

Plan B is always good though :) Oh sorry did I not mention Snatcher sandeels :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi all am new to the forum. does any body know if you can buy HOKKAIS that are not made up on rigs ?
You used to be able to get them we used to buy boxes in fiftys from whitby angling but not had any for a long time there is that many crap imitations there is only one and that is genuine mustad good hooks and a strong trace line

you sure can if its just the body you want try here

http://www.uk-hooks.org/

Watch out for "all the above prices are exclusive of VAT and Delivery"

17% VAT plus £8 delivery is a hell of a whack on top of what would otherwise been keen prices.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

How many are you looking for,or just buy rigs and cut off...I have some in stock ..not alot...got 7/0 hookai rigs 3 hooks to the rig...just had alook at the rigs and you can certanly cut them off the trace and use as and when...PM thanks Graham

Guest challenge
How many are you looking for,or just buy rigs and cut off...I have some in stock ..not alot...got 7/0 hookai rigs 3 hooks to the rig...just had alook at the rigs and you can certanly cut them off the trace and use as and when...PM thanks Graham

Hello Walcott old salt.

I see you got fame at last (sea angler with 33lb cod) I hope to see you again soon? Have you another trip booked with us this year?

Are you going to bring the other graham with you this time? You know the one that never shuts up and eats us out of stores within the first day?

I hope so, because the way you preformed last time you need him.

Look forward to seeing the both of you.

Regards

My dear Challenge,if I can collect enough money off the streets I will come again very shortly..and last time I did very well I thought...in the time possible....it was the weather what beat me(all)..you will only moan if we fill the chiller up and ther's no space for the Carling,so we will see...hope that net you was bashing about the deck of the boat was regulation standard and the cane had been tested,or did the skipper tell you to go and play...I spoke to the other Graham last night and he may bless us with an appearance shortly,then it's me again later on for another chance at the big one...so has you now have fishing for fish on the boat with small nets I will get some candy floss...joking apart yes I am ready to target my species,made some other pirks up for you to try(will beat **** about with a net)...can't wait to come and show you how it's done as they say...hope to see you on Monday,then you can show me your net..BFN Graham(you are always learning)

Guest challenge
My dear Challenge,if I can collect enough money off the streets I will come again very shortly..and last time I did very well I thought...in the time possible....it was the weather what beat me(all)..you will only moan if we fill the chiller up and ther's no space for the Carling,so we will see...hope that net you was bashing about the deck of the boat was regulation standard and the cane had been tested,or did the skipper tell you to go and play...I spoke to the other Graham last night and he may bless us with an appearance shortly,then it's me again later on for another chance at the big one...so has you now have fishing for fish on the boat with small nets I will get some candy floss...joking apart yes I am ready to target my species,made some other pirks up for you to try(will beat **** about with a net)...can't wait to come and show you how it's done as they say...hope to see you on Monday,then you can show me your net..BFN Graham(you are always learning)

Do you mean this one?

http://www.chieftaincharters.com/JOHN%20MA...20HRS001(1).jpg

That was me practising my method of not catching a fish wit a rod.

Could be the only way getting around not having to have a rod licence?

I do look forward to seeing you soon old salt.

You know that alcohol in the chiller is for brand new customers only.

Now that you are famous at last (helped by my free tuition and encouragement over the years) do you think you could be at least pleasant towards me for the duration of your next trip?

Regards.