Buisness plan

s_mac

Hi all. i need to put a plan together to open something, i have someone to back me and put up the money and years of experience in what im going to do.

But i have never put a plan together, and one to put a first class one to him.

but where do i start, what do i list, i have 4 days to make a draft.

i really do hope someone can help. its my future im looking at.

leave a post, a message or email.

many many thanks to all who respond and help.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

I wish I could help more directly but academia, paperwork and me have always been total strangers.

In an ideal world you would have gone to your bank some time ago and I'm sure they would have provided some help, it may not be too late, but I suspect it is for that.

A google search turns up quite a bit which may be of use if you can bear to wade through it.

Google search - make a business plan

What's in a business plan?

A business plan should prove that your business will generate enough revenue to cover your expenses and make a satisfactory return for bankers or investors.

1. Executive Summary--features the highlights of your plan and sells your idea in two pages or less.

2. Company Summary--a factual description of your company, ownership, and history.

3. Products (or Services or both)--describes your products and/or services and how they stand out from competitive products and services.

4. Market Analysis-provides a summary of your typical customers, competitive landscape, market size, and expected market growth.

5. Strategy and Implementation-describes how you will sell your product, how you will put your plan into action, and establishes milestones.

6. Management Summary-provides background on the management team, their experiences, and key accomplishments.

7. Financial Plan-contains key financials including sales, cash flow, and profits.

I wish I could help more directly but academia, paperwork and me have always been total strangers.

In an ideal world you would have gone to your bank some time ago and I'm sure they would have provided some help, it may not be too late, but I suspect it is for that.

A google search turns up quite a bit which may be of use if you can bear to wade through it.

Google search - make a business plan

Thanks ajay.

Its not a bank that im going to, or need. its a bit more complicated than that in one respect, but in another, the post you gave me have given me some good ideas.

many thanks, and i still would like any advice from others.

regards.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

contact your local council or chamber of trade and they should put you in touch with a "bootstrap" company thats what its called up here they will give as much or little help as needed even sorting goverment starter packages eg doing your books for 12 months etc :thumbs:

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com