Fish and chips through the school fence.

Guest challenge

It's a shame that they don't have the determination to make there kids do what they a bl))dy well told and eat what is put in front of them.

To many children don't know what NO means these days. If it were one of mine I would be taking his uneaten school lunch home in a doggy bag for his dinner at night and he would eat it then.

Personally I don't think they are fit to be parents, the should all have been filleted at birth.

I agree with you on this one it shows that there is always a time for selective culling. as i said in another thread it just gives natural selection a helping hand, darwin never said anything about survival of the stupidest.

It's a shame that they don't have the determination to make there kids do what they a bl))dy well told and eat what is put in front of them.

To many children don't know what NO means these days. If it were one of mine I would be taking his uneaten school lunch home in a doggy bag for his dinner at night and he would eat it then.

Personally I don't think they are fit to be parents, the should all have been filleted at birth.

I've noticed that some people are only determined to appear on TV these days. I don't have an opinion on Jamie Oliver and whether his school dinners thing was a self publicising stunt or not, but for whatever reason, he deserves a knighthood for trying to make our kids eat healthily. We are about 10/15 years behind the yanks and look at the general state of their kids health, last thing our poor sods need is parental encouragement, they get enough of that off the TV.

I've noticed that some people are only determined to appear on TV these days. I don't have an opinion on Jamie Oliver and whether his school dinners thing was a self publicising stunt or not, but for whatever reason, he deserves a knighthood for trying to make our kids eat healthily. We are about 10/15 years behind the yanks and look at the general state of their kids health, last thing our poor sods need is parental encouragement, they get enough of that off the TV.

It can be done too. My landlord has a six year old boy who has never been to a MacDonald's in his life. He loves his roast dinner with meat, roast spuds and veg. He will eat broccoli until it comes out of his ears, carrots, peas, turnips, parsnips. He even asked his dad to buy a cabbage one day because he could not remember if he had had it before. Of course like all kids he will demolish pizza, fish and chips and he also has a penchant for Chicken Madras.

My own kids are being brought up in France and they will eat pretty much whatever is put in front of them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

My boy will eat everything too, he takes after daddy. He's got liver casserole for tea, he's 6. He's very keen on most meats and like your friends son will demolish veg with the exception of peas, he will however stab you for the last carrot ! He's had Macdonalds but they're a rare treat, he loves fish and chips too, but again we don't live on them. Fish that I catch to neat is rarely battered, I prefer a sauce or grilled/baked with veg etc. Its amazing how a kid will expect to eat healthy food if he's never had anything else.