Fish and chips through the school fence.

Guest challenge

Guest challenge

Long live fish and chips, the world has gone mad when parents have to take orders from there children through a school fence for there fish and chips and then deliver them, because school bureaucracy (with the help of Jamie Oliver) is saying that this food is no longer healthy.

Thank god for the stubborn determination of Yorkshire folk.

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...school_row.html

regards.

Long live fish and chips, the world has gone mad when parents have to take orders from there children through a school fence for there fish and chips and then deliver them, because school bureaucracy (with the help of Jamie Oliver) is saying that this food is no longer healthy.

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...school_row.html

regards.

Have fish and chips ever been healthy???

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

They're making their protest on the grounds that they don't have a choice, so what they do is make their kids eat the unhealthy choice to make their point. Well whats the health of a few kids matter when your making a point ? I bet they've talked about little else down the bingo.

They're making their protest on the grounds that they don't have a choice, so what they do is make their kids eat the unhealthy choice to make their point. Well whats the health of a few kids matter when your making a point ? I bet they've talked about little else down the bingo.

One of the ladies involved was on GMTV this morning, apparently they also deliver jacket spuds, salad sandwiches etc through the fence.

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

It's a shame that they don't have the determination to make there kids do what they a bl))dy well told and eat what is put in front of them.

To many children don't know what NO means these days. If it were one of mine I would be taking his uneaten school lunch home in a doggy bag for his dinner at night and he would eat it then.

Personally I don't think they are fit to be parents, the should all have been filleted at birth.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote