Lure the Bass

fish4ever

I use ABU toby lures for most of my bass fishing (shore). The 18g silver being my prefferred choice and I have caught on most of my trips. It's said that different colour's sometimes give better results depending on the weather, tide etc. Not once this bass season did anything I used outfish the silver. It makes me wonder if it's worth using anything else. Has anyone else got their lures/plugs out this year ? It would be interesting to hear what worked for u. Still trying to get one on the poppers but to no avail :( will keep trying though in the little time left this year.

I use ABU toby lures for most of my bass fishing (shore). The 18g silver being my prefferred choice and I have caught on most of my trips. It's said that different colour's sometimes give better results depending on the weather, tide etc. Not once this bass season did anything I used outfish the silver. It makes me wonder if it's worth using anything else. Has anyone else got their lures/plugs out this year ? It would be interesting to hear what worked for u. Still trying to get one on the poppers but to no avail :( will keep trying though in the little time left this year.

A silver Abu Toby or Krill are my favourite bass lures too.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Have done a little trolling this year with a little sucsess.....used a mackerel rapala against a red head rapala

and the mack beat the red head hands down...but when i fish an abu tormentor in HT blue against the mack rapala, all the takes come on the abu (happened about 5 different trips)....nice lure available from harris sportsmail.

Have done a little trolling this year with a little sucsess.....used a mackerel rapala against a red head rapala

and the mack beat the red head hands down...but when i fish an abu tormentor in HT blue against the mack rapala, all the takes come on the abu (happened about 5 different trips)....nice lure available from harris sportsmail.

Yeah muttley I reckon Abu got the edge on everything else, and from what your saying it convinces me even more.

Had 9 bass out of Luce Bay this year all on poppers. In fact all on the Yozuri Aile Magnet SB Slider,18g sandeel pattern.

The deadliest bass popper ever devised by man :sun:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/ZuluBoy/PIC_0453.jpg

There she is :)

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

28gm Silver Toby for me any time !!

Correct,Dan. If the water is dirty got to go underneath :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy