Prowler Problems

jonnyboy

Just had a phonecall from Bournemouth canoes, replacement Prowler is waiting there now for me. less than a week after taking my old one back. :):):):)

Now that is good service!. I know they have 6 in stock now if anyone is thinking of making a purchase!

Sorted :sun:

Make sure you have a good look over the boat before you collect. Bulges, scupper holes etc.

Have fun.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, glad I bought Bic's, good build quality, if a little more expensive.

and about 3 ton heavier :bigemo_harabe_net-163::oops::marinheiro:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

My new prowler has had to go back after just a week of fun in the sun.

I am Gutted. I landed on friday after a good session out off Portland Breakwater when i noticed a nast looking lump on the left hand side of the keel at the front of th eboat. It was about the size of two fists. I thought that the fact that it was pulling to the right all th etime was the fact that i was a crap paddler, but this wont have been helping at all

Took it back to Bournemouth Canoes and they were GREAT about it, phoned Johnsons and a replacement should be on its way, but i cant live without it!!!!!!, Anyone else had any probs with the prowler. I hope they dont send a replacement with the new graphics of the fish on the front, I dont like that one!!

I have bought a Prowler Elite recently, discovered a bulge and depression in the hull near the rear cargo area, Surfstore have kindly offered to exchange it(best customer service!!!) but have decided to go for a Big Game instead. Just wonder how many other problems there are but are not reported on here.

and about 3 ton heavier :bigemo_harabe_net-163::oops::marinheiro:

28kilos? 3.5 kl heavier. The weight of a small Cod!

I can easily put it on the car roof on my own, and carry it on it's side, with the finger slots inside.

I would post a pic, but can't upload pics on here unless they are the size of a postage stamp.

Edited by maidstonemike

IMGP0021.jpg

Back safe and sound, just in time for the force 8 being predicted for the weekend!!!

THANKYOU BOURNEMOUTH CANOES!!!

is it me or have you got your yak tied down only using straps on the front.....

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Lady Helen Charter Boat Penarth S.Wales

www.ladyhelencharters.co.uk

thought so just being me!!!!

nice colour

and really you don't mind about the problems i bet when you have the support of this type of service and the piece of mind of an excellent dealer behind you..

john

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Lady Helen Charter Boat Penarth S.Wales

www.ladyhelencharters.co.uk

Don't they look good on the top of a Volvo :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com