New John Wilson Programme

Elton

'Whooops!'

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he seems to have broken the habit of saying "super"! When we used to watch his first few series of "Go Fishing" we quite often had a sweep stake to see how many times he would say it!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Should have added that JW was still an angling hero of mine. I grew up watching JW and he came on TV just as I was starting fishing. I have watched that first series over and over again. I can clearly remember the carp, pike and roach episodes. He has undoubtably done a huge amount for the sport. Nice one wilson!

I'm off to start the Mick Brown fan club sounds like there are plenty of members that would subscribe!

Regards,

Martin

Whatever you think of the bloke another angling program is a bonus - I am fed up with Discovery RT eating in to my fishing Friday with that crappy programme about tattooing :-(

i would rather watch paint dry than Wilson he is so full of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

he could sell it for fertiliser

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

QUOTE(Mr Matthew @ Oct 9 2006, 02:25 PM)

Whatever you think of the bloke another angling program is a bonus - I am fed up with Discovery RT eating in to my fishing Friday with that crappy programme about tattooing :-(

Shame Sky dont read this forum as the chiefs might get the hint and make a combined fishing tattooing programme!

I can see it now! Kat from Miami Ink in a pair of skin tight neoprene waders out on the bank for a day with Wilson,he could show her how to hold a rod properly and put maggots in her mouth then she could tattoo a picture of a carp on his arse with a boillie needle and bait dye?

"Super"! "lets get this one back straight away!"

Subject of fishing and tatooes,anyone remember that king of saddoes in one of the fishing rags that had a Fox emblem tattoed on his arm?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!