Black eyes

glennk

Guest challenge

Not to sure what this post is all about but by the sounds of things threats have been made?

I find it hard to believe that commercial fishermen from Whitby would want to black anybody’s eyes because of what is said on here or any where else come to that.

Finding them rolling around on the floor with laughter would certainly spring to mind. :lol:

When I was (commercial) fishing there where plenty of black eyes dished out from time to time but very rarely where they preceded with a threat.

I happen to be fortunate enough to of worked with quit a lot of (past and present) people in the fishing industry and I cannot recall a black eye or any other physical injury dished out to any body without just coarse.

I am a true believer of freedom of speech as I believe that most are, on this forum.

I personally never have worried about any body who dishes out threats because if they where going to do anything I don’t believe they would warn you first.

It puts you at a massive advantage and also gives you time to find a massive lump of wood and prove that the best form of defence is all out attack. :D

Regards.

Not to sure what this post is all about but by the sounds of things threats have been made?

I find it hard to believe that commercial fishermen from Whitby would want to black anybody’s eyes because of what is said on here or any where else come to that.

Finding them rolling around on the floor with laughter would certainly spring to mind. :lol:

When I was (commercial) fishing there where plenty of black eyes dished out from time to time but very rarely where they preceded with a threat.

I happen to be fortunate enough to of worked with quit a lot of (past and present) people in the fishing industry and I cannot recall a black eye or any other physical injury dished out to any body without just coarse.

I am a true believer of freedom of speech as I believe that most are, on this forum.

I personally never have worried about any body who dishes out threats because if they where going to do anything I don’t believe they would warn you first.

It puts you at a massive advantage and also gives you time to find a massive lump of wood and prove that the best form of defence is all out attack. :D

Regards.

Big lump of wood mate what happend to good old queensberry rules.

Slackline threatend me with a black eye for laughing when that big cock crab had him by his finger. :lol:

Guest challenge

Slackline threatend me with a black eye for laughing when that big cock crab had him by his finger. :lol:

I admire his restraint.

I would have let your tyres down and gone home. :(

I believe I have been mistaken for the person that threatened darlick, please let me state for the record, it was not me, I'm a disabled angler, and I don't go around threatening anyone. Perhaps darlick could clarify who it was that threatened him? :thumbs:

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

We are back now 850mls travelling etc..so Challenge is still thinking he's the best at Cod fishing...I read the JB one and what a report...You must say that the Brennan's of poor old whitby know...It make's me think when I reply to this that there's is nobody from the other parts of the country.

We are back now 850mls travelling etc..so Challenge is still thinking he's the best at Cod fishing...I read the JB one and what a report...You must say that the Brennan's of poor old whitby know...It make's me think when I reply to this that there's is nobody from the other parts of the country.

Eh????

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Guest challenge
I believe I have been mistaken for the person that threatened darlick, please let me state for the record, it was not me, I'm a disabled angler, and I don't go around threatening anyone. Perhaps darlick could clarify who it was that threatened him? :thumbs:

I don’t think that anybody has really threatened anybody slack line.

Darlick also is a disabled angler but that does not stop him from threatening me about five times a week.

Slackline as you will of noticed threatens everybody regardless of there disability.

Therefore slack line I can only apologise for the misunderstanding and hope you don’t think all folk from this part of the world are (or ever could be) like our own slackline. :rolleyes:

Regards.