roosky photo...

mark_66

There you go Mark, I added it to your last post. If you click the edit button on that post you will be able to see the tags I mentioned, these are necessary to show images within this forums software.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx steve for all your help mate....will show my boys the post tonight !!

can i enter that photo into the skyline competition yure running...will pick this up later,, gota go to work best regards mark

The current "Skyline" opened at midnight Saturday, so essentially unless the shot was taken Sunday, Monday or today (Tuesday) it can be entered. If it was not taken then, its a no...sorry.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

ok steve...cant lie the pic was taken a couple of weeks ago...thanks for your help editing the photo...it looks great !!!

and yes andy it is a very soothing photo...it was a pleasure to see it,,and just for the record mate its a sunrise..it was strange really cause it only lasted a few minutes but what a photo it made :)

ok steve...cant lie the pic was taken a couple of weeks ago...thanks for your help editing the photo...it looks great !!!

and yes andy it is a very soothing photo...it was a pleasure to see it,,and just for the record mate its a sunrise..it was strange really cause it only lasted a few minutes but what a photo it made :)

Thats a great Photo 'Mark 66', Sunrise, best part of the day. With the still air mist, birds, one can sit contemplating, watching for that twitch on the rod tip, :o dont know why but the early morning caught fish have a special something, just a tad more to enjoy? but as you say pictures like that only last minutes. Pity, it would have been a good'un for the comp, but there is still time, 'Skylines' dont have to be Dawn or Dusk?

:o O yes, a warm welcome :clap:

CJS2 (Cliff) :ph34r:

Edited by CJS2

Welcome to the Forum, Mark. What a cracking first photo to show us! :)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

thx for the warm welcome guys.....glad you like the photo,,nice to see others get a buzz out of it to...

as cj said that time of the morning is special..my favorite time of the day,and when mother nature greets you like that what more can you ask... :sun:

thx for the warm welcome guys.....glad you like the photo,,nice to see others get a buzz out of it to...

as cj said that time of the morning is special..my favorite time of the day,and when mother nature greets you like that what more can you ask... :sun:

Lovely photo Mark, very atmospheric. I can just imagine myself there waiting for the first stirring of the rushes. Well done mate, & don't worry, posting pics gets easier even I don't get as confused as much now :yeah:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.