Tubular Bells again?

spasor

Mike Oldfield is bringing out a new album?

No. Wait!! He was having a computer game programmed. A kind of `Discovery game`? When he took it to various publishing houses. One of them played it? Suddenly they discovered swimming dolphins. Great! They cried. `How do we kill them?`.

If all goes to plan, when the new album gets released, the P.C. game will be bundled with it!!

Sod the shoot `em up brigade!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

its ready to download from his site now ,unfortunatly broadband and pacing is required ,its been slated in certain circles :D a hippies delight

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters?

I`ve heard the same. But it might just while away a few drunken hours??

At least it`s better than turning it into a `shoot up`?

Paul.

spasor:

... Suddenly they discovered swimming dolphins. Great! They cried. `How do we kill them?`.

And I can see Mike Oldfield busily adding drifting gill nets to his new game :mad:

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

No Davey.

That`s why the game is being bundled with his new album.

After all. He`s well known for being an eco-warrior, acid-head hippy?

Paul.

No, no, no - the official line is "Trust me, I'm a lawyer" :P

Any way, enuff of this banter - Have you actually tried the demo out yet? And if so was it worth the download, also does one get to paddle around with harpoon in hand in true Doom stylee?

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

This has to be the best legal stuff I have ever seen. All seems usual stuff till you get to the last section

quote start - 7. This licence shall be governed by the Laws of England, whether this software and/or data is supplied and/or used in the United Kingdom and/or in any part of the universe. - quote end

Surely he should have said where the UK was, i.e. planet earth, if he was going to say the bit about the universe...

still waiting for demo to finish d/l....

MarkV:

This has to be the best legal stuff I have ever seen. All seems usual stuff till you get to the last section

quote start - 7. This licence shall be governed by the Laws of England, whether this software and/or data is supplied and/or used in the United Kingdom and/or in any part of the universe. - quote end

Surely he should have said where the UK was, i.e. planet earth, if he was going to say the bit about the universe...

still waiting for demo to finish d/l....

d/l ended and can't run it on my machine here at work, wrong service pack for NT. Oh well, burn a cd and try it at home.. :confused: