Pike Fish In?

BoozleBear

Does it ever mate! Ive been through two more wives,one more kid,five cars,five homes and lived in two different countries! oh and aquired a dog!

B****y heck Budgie you don't hang about do you?? :o:o I'm surprised you're not as thin as a rake having accomplished that much in the last few years :lol::lol:

lyn

PS Don't forget my pillow ;)

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havnt got time to hang around mate!

That teach in at Wraysbury was the first time I actually went to an Anglers Net get together.As we were hit with that snow storm (started comming down as I loaded the car!) I was amazed at the turnout.It was a good day and despite my fears that it would be just a load of "Internet computer nerds" it was good to meet some new (and very keen) faces.

Any of you newer members or "lurkers" who havnt attended one of the fish ins/get togethers then seriously think about getting your name down for them!

Not only great meeting people but most are held on top class venues.Many on here have caught PB's (myself included) on these get togethers.Doesnt matter if your new or been at it all your life you will get something out of it.

Pillow remembered!

Ive actually not got anything on during the Christmas/New Year again Lynn, if Les is ok and the Cormmorant lines arnt allready up I could fit an extra "Pike teach in" in if your up to organising it and enough are interested?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Ive actually not got anything on during the Christmas/New Year again Lynn, if Les is ok and the Cormmorant lines arnt allready up I could fit an extra "Pike teach in" in if your up to organising it and enough are interested?

I can give you a hand again if you want it Budgie

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

I can give you a hand again if you want it Budgie

Which translated= Would love to come down fish for pike,eat one of Lyn's fry ups and pig out Saturday night on a take away from the Wrasbury Chinese!

Seriously though bruv if enough are interested your help will be more than apreciated as usual.It all depends on if Les can let us use his place again.If so and enough can make it I will see if I can get some one to do a slide show/talk for us on the Sat evening.If Lynn hasnt managed to speak to him I will give him a ring.

Which translated= Would love to come down fish for pike,eat one of Lyn's fry ups and pig out Saturday night on a take away from the Wrasbury Chinese!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yes Bruv you got it in one, and did anyone mention Chinese last time? (Well yes, for the second year running!) :lol:

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Sod the fishing, when is this Chinese Pig Out event being held ???

Mat

:clap2::clap2::clap2::bigemo_harabe_net-163: Come on when is the date for the next chinese pig out! Because you're buying for a change!

As always your more than welcome Alec!

Matt,If we do a Pike in down here on the Rother your more than welcome to stay over night at mine and attend the "mother of all Chinese Pig outs!"

When we do the Pike Teach Ins at Wraysbury its become a bit of a tradition to get a take away on the Saturday night but in Ashford we have an "eat all you want" buffet in the town. Of course I only have a portion of boiled rice and a few fresh vegtables (cough!) but my stout sibling has been known to eat at least four (piled up to the top incidently!) plates! er as well as a couple of bowls of soup starters and a few pieces of cheese cake to finnish off!

Dont think my old Mums feeding him enough! :D;)