woman & fishing

Andy_1984

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen a woman out fishing on my travels before.

just wondering what the deal is. and i think ive only seen 2 women on this forum

:blink:

see them every day here

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

never seen a woman out fishing on my travels before.

just wondering what the deal is. and i think ive only seen 2 women on this forum

:blink:

I see many women fishing on the rivers and lakes in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire, this probably says something about the Scots attitude to women :o lol

I must admit that I have never seen a woman fishing alone, always with a male companion!

Alan.

Edited by YorkieT

I have never met another woman fishing alone as I do :( I have met the odd one or two fsihing with their husbands.

I was really pleased last year and the year before as I had some girls on my junior barbel fish in. :)

They don't know what they are missing out on, all the peace and quiet away from the kids :lol:

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I see a few on popular marks, hardly surprising they don't show up on some of the lonely stretches of beach.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I see many women fishing on the rivers and lakes in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire, this probably says something about the Scots attitude to women :o lol

Alan.

id be glad to see women fishing here in scotland. id then have somthing in common, unlike these women who are squimesh at the site of grass.....

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

id be glad to see women fishing here in scotland. id then have somthing in common, unlike these women who are squimesh at the site of grass.....

I was only joking mate :)

Now I come to think about it I have seen a couple of ladies fishing on their own at the fly fishing only loch at Colmonell in Ayrshire :thumbs:

Whilst out walking my dog I recently spotted a couple in the distance walking along the bank of the tidal river Trent along way from a road etc so I decided to be nosey and see what the attraction of such a long walk was and they turned out to be a old couple 70+, when I found them they were stood knee deep in mud and the old guy had one of the largest rucsacs that I have ever seen, it would not have looked out of place on someone in the SAS on manouvers :blink:

They told me that they had been fishing this particular spot for over 50 years and they just liked the peace and quiet.

Alan.