New lomo Tornado Mk11 drysuit

kayakkarma

I ordered 1 size up :thumbs: by the way is yours the front zip, if so how do you find it when paddling?

I can wear latex ankle seals and wrist seals at a push but neck seal no way. I find if you trim them to get a comfortable fit they let water in. If you dont trim them enough you get pins and needles in your feet and hands.

Anyone else who bought a crewsaver with latex seals got any positive/negative comments on the comfort/efficiency aspects?

I'd probably go for neo, if it wasn't for the colour scheme. Prefer the b/w, which only comes in latex

(yes I know how that sounds, now behave... :rolleyes: )

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just tried my crewsaver on , the same as GB has , neoprene seals in grey/black. Boy is it the bis , dont think i'll take it off! :) Other halfs face is a picture '' thought you were ill'' !!!! :yeah:

Ok Prowler 13

I've just tried my crewsaver on , the same as GB has , neoprene seals in grey/black. Boy is it the bis , dont think i'll take it off! :) Other halfs face is a picture '' thought you were ill'' !!!! :yeah:

How did you get the neo seals on the Black/grey one, Martin? The drop down menu only gives it in latex

We talking about the the Fully Breathable(£265) or the Pro(£205)?

Edited by paintfly

I'm also suited and booted :D hopefully it should arrive tomorrow :clap2:

Haven't told the wife yet, need to pick my moment :headhurt:

ATB Tom

Kayaks:

Scupper Pro TW (yellow)

Prowler 13 angler (green)