fishing scrotes

zedhead

dont we all love fishing scrotes that know f all about the sport. they seem to enjoy it all the same. Cheapo rods n reels, shocking line and rigs, but atlesat it stops em from breaking into cars n houses for some of the time.

Big question for all you folks..........................

SHOULD CHAVS BE BANNED FROM FISHING? (this extends to other inner city reprebates).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont we all love fishing scrotes ??????that know f all about the sport. they seem to enjoy it all the same. Cheapo rods n reels, shocking line and rigs, but atlesat ???it stops em from breaking into cars n houses for some of the time.

SHOULD CHAVS????? BANNED FROM FISHING? (this extends to other inner city reprebates).

:huh: Please translate into English then I might understand what/who you are on about!!!!

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

well to be honest as you say if some young hoodie wants to take up fishing instead of breaking into cars and joy riding then we should encourage them. (Mind you can they have thier own waters to fish and not come to mine)

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

:huh: Please translate into English then I might understand what/who you are on about!!!!

lyn

Scrot ... slang for scrotum, depicts low life

Chav... Braindead Zombie like Wears Burberry and drives around in 'maxed up Nova's or Metros (Males Only) Hang around in gangs beating up small childeren. (Male and Female) Examples of Male Chav Kenzie of Big Bruvva and Jordan (Chavette)

The rest I dont have a clue, but it was 3.30(ish) in the morning :)

Chav den :)

BigKoi.jpg

My "bling" :)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

dont we all love fishing scrotes that know f all about the sport. they seem to enjoy it all the same. Cheapo rods n reels, shocking line and rigs, but atlesat it stops em from breaking into cars n houses for some of the time.

SHOULD CHAVS BE BANNED FROM FISHING? (this extends to other inner city reprebates).

I presume that those who object knew f*** all about fishing at some point and did not have all the right equipment...Perhaps they should develop a benevolent streak and help them out with a few hints, tips and bits of tackle! Alternatively, fishing could be like tennis, dominated by middle class pompous *****...

"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."