New PB ...into double figures!

Rich Habbershaw

Well it's come to that time of year when it's getting ever so slightly nippy in the air & the fish are biting less often. As such, I'm being a fair weather fisherman and winding down for this year :(

But ... to end my first year of carping on a high note, my PB weight has gradually built from a 3lb ghost carp to the now proud owner of a 10lb PB mirror carp. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Failed to beat my fishing buddy who ended the year on an 11lb ghost <_< I would have sneaked it this weekend if I hadn't been snapped off, this time not due to my knot tying but a monster of a fish which I was completely unprepared for.

Ah well...roll on 2007!

Tight lines people

Well done mate, remember when you fish the colder days it gives you something to look forward to "spring" :sun: .

You'll also get more swims to choose from, the one you can never get on no matter how early you get up.

Remember to tell everyone you want fishing gear for Christmas!

An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on muddy banks doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

• 1 month later...