Fishing News

Leon Roskilly

Guest stevie cop

Sam.

Those words weren't Wurzels, they were Harry Barrett's. Wurzel has just quoted parts of his article from Fishing News.

I'm getting the pipe Sam. Very handy for pointing at things with, and poking people in the chest with whilst making a point! I'm also going to grow one of those big curly moustaches so I can fiddle with the ends whilst thinking about things ;o)

I am a pleasure seeker!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did Bob make it home Steve?

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

The troble with the labour is not that they are pleasure seekers, its that they are so bizy pleasuring them selves to give anyone else a tosss.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Guest stevie cop

I don't know Sam! I haven't seen his land rover outside his house since he left! His trailer looked a bit sad when I saw him leaving for yours. I hope he hasn't lost the boat on the way home.

At least its not in my garden m8, he may be taking my other old wreck to.

Ive found a 17ft del quey just negotiateing price.

Caught first legaly sizable bass tonight m8.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Hello Steve

After Harrods are you going to vote Labour, a bit of an akward one for you I should imagine.

It will be interesting to read any letters in response in next weeks fishing news.

Hello @spring@

My back is not up,I just feel sad and melancholy. It just confirms my belief that the UK fishing industry is doomed. The white fish fleet will finaly be laid to rest at the next share out at Brussels next December, then they will start on the SW fleet.The smaller inshore boats will be forced out with unworkable Quotas and regulations.

With no fleet for DEFRA to manage anglers will be next best thing.

I just had a thought. If they allow anglers more or less free access up to a mile from the shore.

who's going to be fishing outside that mile, When is the next meeting to revue the national 6 and 12 mile limits ?

Can you imagine what would happen if the French government backed the same thing.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Guest stevie cop

Hello Peter.

No, it won't be awkward for me. I won't be voting for labour. Much as I hate to admit it, there are more important things in life than fishing.

The fishing will be my only consolation if labour get in again.