Portland Conger

phooey

Change of plan.

My Operation was cancelled today.So can now come along :):thumbs:

great news Mark :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had a look at the wind prediction---2-3mph WNW .........looks like it'll be a great night :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

just had a look at the wind prediction---2-3mph WNW .........looks like it'll be a great night :clap2:

Going to spend all day tomorrow getting my stuff ready...Rigs to make.Reels to sort out with strong line,Bait....Warm clothing to wear.The list is endless :lol:

So whats the bait then Richi?I was thinking of a 5lb box of squid and some Mackeral

zzippy2.gif

So whats the bait then Richi?I was thinking of a 5lb box of squid and some Mackeral

you was thinking dead right mate :thumbs: we did better on the squid last time Zzippy but I'll be taking some mackerel the same as you

lost quite a bit of tackle last time :wallbash: but it was really worth it :fish:

sounds like we've got 4 very excited paddlers--Phooey can't wait either ;)

and I just feel lucky :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Can't wait either. Full winter gear for this one me thinks. If we're not careful the frost will stick us to the yaks :wallbash::)

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

at least the bait should stay nice and fresh :P

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

Bloody fireworks party at missus's work so got to go to that, reckon there would be fireworks if I said was going out in the Yak after dark anyway. :lol:

Just a tad jealous but hope you all do well and look forward to the report and pics. :yeah:

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

Got to get to bed now,a buisy day ahead tomorrow.......Getting my gear ready :rolleyes::sun:

We're not going till Saturday! you probably won't sleep anyway,and if you do you'll probably have a nightmare about a big conger biting you! :shutup:

pleasant dreams Zzippy :rolleyes:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Thats me all ready for the trip tomorrow.Rigs made with 250lb mono,All bait collected,clothing ready.....and a new reel :lol: .The other half wasnt too happy about that.Seeing as I only went to the tackle shop for some Hooks ,crimps and line.

The ....."I have had it ages" ,saying,Didnt work :oops:

zzippy2.gif