Angler Swept To Sea

Elton

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a good idea Steve. No need for a competition though, in my opinion. Just a fish in or something where we can pay our respects to a fellow angler and raise a few quid for the family. There's quite a big folowing from the East coast on this forum, and the others. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest.

ye's I am up for that....and will also speak for my mates all in Norfolk.walcot/southrepps/cromer

ye's I am up for that....and will also speak for my mates all in Norfolk.walcot/southrepps/cromer

Shall we set a date and venue then? No big fuss, just get the date and venue sorted, let people know and whoever turns up, turns up. Perhaps Holmsey can put something on leader-lines once we've got the date and venue sorted? It would be nice to do something this month while it's still fresh in everyones memory.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Shall we set a date and venue then? No big fuss, just get the date and venue sorted, let people know and whoever turns up, turns up. Perhaps Holmsey can put something on leader-lines once we've got the date and venue sorted? It would be nice to do something this month while it's still fresh in everyones memory.

Count me in Captain.

Lets do it - if I can't make it due to shift pattern, I still want to contribute and pledge a tenner for starters :)